Join Our Team
Want to join a team dedicated to providing children with quality supplemental education? We are building a workforce of highly-trained tutors to help students develop their abilities and realize their full potential. If you’re hard-working, passionate, and ready to make a difference, let us know. You could make an excellent addition to our staff.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of computers
- Ability to motivate students to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and be flexible
- Strong problem solving skills
- Four-year degree preferred
- State or provisional teaching credentials (current or expired) preferred
- Elementary and middle school teachers with experience in teaching reading or math.
- High school reading teachers need a degree in English, Communications, Linguistics, or a related field. Other experts needed in mathematics, biology, physics, chemistry, anatomy, statistics and world languages.
- Group presenters need a college degree, a sense of humor, and public speaking skills.