Goals differ with each student. Some aim to become National Merit Scholars, while others dream of simple college acceptance. We can help them all.
Our PSAT and SAT prep courses provide personalize instructional time with expert tutors to give students that extra boost to reach their goals. We have helped thousands improve their scores and have worked with more than 550 who have acheived National Merit Semi-finalists.
Your child could be our next high-achieving student.
PSAT Group Test Prep: Now Offering Test Prep for the October 16 Test Date. See class dates and times under the REGISTER TAB at the top of the page.
- Our PSAT Intensive Group Classes begin in the summer and run until mid-October’s annual test date. They are available at high schools on weekdays and after school. We also offer them on Sundays at the Educational Resources Learning Center.
- Our program includes strategy training plus multiple timed practice test sessions.
- Our class sizes are limited.
- We offer the PSAT Quick Prep (Basic Course) on a Saturday preceding the PSAT.
- Summer PSAT prep available
SAT Group Test Prep
- Our SAT Intensive Group Classes begin prior to selected test dates at the Educational Resources Learning Center.
- This program includes 9 hours of teacher-directed strategy training plus a practice test session.
- Our class sizes are limited to 24 students.
- TIP (Talent Identification Program) 7th & 8th graders are invited to participate
We have achieved long-standing success for our students because of our:
- Proven, results-driven approach
- Experienced, motivational test prep teachers
- Updated materials
- Reasonable rates
- Decades of company experience
- Local ownership and operation
Congratulations to our 2020 National Merit Semi-finalists!
- Naren Alluri
- Hayden Brown
- Kamal Chilukuri
- Michael Chou
- John Fernandez
- Nick Huls
- Maxwell Martin
- Jackson McClellan
- Hunter Ruckriegel
- Pranav Senthivel
- Ethan Tate
- Logan Thomas
- Kenneth Tien
- Gavin Weakley
- Caleb Wiegandt
- Aden Yeager